Odds Balls Cup slots is a slot machine game based on wacky sports teams. Match 3 streaker symbols and win up to 25 free spins
Play up to 20 lines at a time.
minimum stakes per line: £ 0.01 – 1 penny slots
maximum stake per line: £ 10.00 – £10 slots
Key Game features:
- Win a huge amount up to 2000 times your line bet!
- Select up to 20 win lines per spin
- Wild reels act as any picture, except scanner ones to make the biggest possible win
- Also Wild reels act as a double up mechanism so doubles your winnings. This feature is included in your free spins
How to win:
- You match a minimum of 3 consecutive symbols from left to right on the win line. The more lines you play the more chance you have of winning
- You get more money if you match more than 3 symbols.
- Playouts are shown on the paytable button. Match 5 jackpot symbols to get 2000 times your line bet.
- If you get 3 scatter symbols anywhere on the board then the free play feature is triggered
- The feature can be activated regardless of how many lines have been played. Play a single line and if 3 scanner symbols appear in any of the visible reels the feature will be triggered.
- The free play spins will automatically play and stop at the end of the free period.
- The number of free plays depend on the number of scatter symbols are visible:
||15 free plays plus double the total stake that activated the feature
||20 free plays plus treble the total stake that activated the feature
||25 free plays plus ten times the amount staked on the spin that activated the feature
- You can earn more than 1 set of free spins in a feature
- The number of lines and stake used when activating the feature will be used for the free spins
- If you hit a wild symbol during a free play the same double winnings will be paid out as in a normal game
The Wild Symbol Double Bonus:
- The wild symbol can be used as any other symbol (except the icon one) to make the best win line possible
- The wild symbol doubles any winnings for the line it is part of
- Only one wild symbol can be used in a bonus, ie, you do not get more if you use 2 wild symbols